View the company blog View the company newsletters View menu/brochure Visit Twitter Page Visit Facebook Page Subscribe to RSS feed Share This

Why should I vacuum so often?

ShareThis
About 80% of soils that enter a building or house are dry, and much of this dry soil is SAND. The remaining 20% are oils, greases and starches. These dry soils are easily removed by a good thorough vacuuming and as long as they are removed on a daily or weekly basis it will help minimize the damage done to your carpet. posted: December 12, 2011 - Heaven's Best Denver Carpet Cleaners - Blog


bookmark this posting direct link for this posting

call usCall (303) 809-8833

leave a messageContact

stay informedGet Special Offers

google + facebook twitter you tube pinterest